Spiral Supply Bank for Teachers
Are you a qualified teacher who is interested in making a difference to the lives of children?
Spiral Partnership Trust is establishing its own pool of supply teachers and is looking to work in partnership with colleagues who may wish to return to the profession following a career break.
The work will range from the day-to-day 1:1 tuition, support for individuals or groups of pupils to situations where colleagues may wish to complete a week or longer.
We appreciate that returning to the profession can be a bit daunting so we have developed a core 'return to teaching' package, alongside a bespoke offer, to ensure we meet the needs of you as an individual.
We want to invest in you, so you invest in our pupils
As a member of our in-house supply bank you would receive all the benefits of other members of the Spiral family such as:
- Working with wonderful children!
- Pay above nationally agreed pay scales, currently a 5% uplift (to a maximum of M6 for day-to-day and UPS2 for longer deployments).
- Employer contributions towards your teacher pension scheme.
- Access to our employee assist programme including private GP support and physiotherapy appointments.
- Supportive and caring leaders.
- Full access to our in-house training programme.
How to apply
If you would like to join our Supply Bank for Teachers, please read the job description and complete the Spiral Application form below.
For more details or for an informal chat to find out more, please contact email@example.com or complete the 'Contact Us' form.